Chuck Schumer is the US Senator for the state of New York and a member of the 115th US Congress.
This page contains links to Fark threads in which Chuck Schumer was discussed.
Senate minority leader
115th US CongressEdit
- Chuck Schumer did it. He actually. Farking. Did. It. He sent Yertle a copy of his own 2009 letter to the then-incoming Obama administration, which demanded that all Presidential nominees be fully vetted, paperwork completed, before being confirmed
- Slate asks "Democrats to Unveil Massive $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan. Will Trump Bite?" Try and guess the answer
- Now that the Kremlin has their stooge in power, they want to talk to him about reconsidering these tiresome sanctions that are hurting relations between the two countries
- Capitol Hill grinds to a halt, consumed by news of Trump's Russian connections. So, thanks Trump?
- Chuck Schumer says that soon Republicans will grow a spine and put an end to their support of Trump's general horribleness. Any. Day. Now