Elizabeth Warren is the US Senator for the state of Massachusetts and a member of the 115th US Congress.
This page contains links to Fark threads in which Elizabeth Warren was discussed.
115th US CongressEdit
- Warren: No confirmation hearings for Trump appointees until they're vetted for conflicts of interest
- In case you missed Elizabeth Warren smacking Betsy DeVos around like a redheaded stepchild, we have video
- Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown are supporting Ben Carson for HUD
- Sen. Warren reads the Congressional record, Coretta Scott King's words when Sessions was nominated as a judge in 1986. You best believe that's a rule 19 violation according to majority leader McConnell
- The silencing of Elizabeth Warren has backfired on the GOP
- Sean Spicer: 'I can only hope that if Coretta Scott King was still with us,' I'd hope she'd support Jeff Sessions
- Apparently, reading Coretta Scott King's letter out loud on the Senate floor is only a violation of rule 19 if you're a woman
- Senator Elizabeth Warren was silenced by an old obscure Senate rule that was prompted by a fistfight
- Coretta Scott King's biggest supporter confirmed as Attorney General