Jason Chaffetz is the US Representative for the 3rd district for the state of Utah and a member of the 115th US Congress.
This page contains links to Fark threads in which Jason Chaffetz was discussed.
- chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
115th US CongressEdit
- As a sign of their continuing and relentless efforts to become the most ethical administration in US history, Republicans decide to attack the Office of Government Ethics for questioning Trump's ethics
- Director of the Office of Government Ethics has requested that any meeting with Congressman Jason Chaffetz be held in public, somewhere with a lot of people watching and no bell towers
- Chaffetz to Shaub: "You're such a loser for cancelling our meeting to discuss President Trump's ethics issues." Shaub to Chaffetz: "These e-mails show you skipped the meeting." Chaffetz to Shaub: "That's because I had to be at the gym in 27 minutes"
- Republican vows to persecute political opponent
- Rep Chaffetz (R-epulsive Cancerous Growth) is sponsoring HR 621 because f*ck America, that's why
- Rep Jasn Chaffetz withdraws his bill to require the Dept of the Interior to sell off millions of acres of publicly held land after discovering there is such a thing as going too damn far even in the eyes of Utah voters
- But her emails?
- Jason Chaffetz (R):"The protesters at my town hall meeting were paid to show up in an attempt to bully and intimidate me"
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-unaway) claims paid agitators protested at his town hall. Should have been worried about masked, armed people who rushed guards to try getting in. "They exercised their open-carry right. But it's obviously a challenge for us"
- Jason Chaffetz contemplates standing upright with his new found spine
- Considering he thought all the people screaming "do your job" at his last town hall meeting were paid plants bused in by George Soros, I don't think the we can expect more than Chief Wiggums -level effort from the "top cop" on government ethics
- Jason Chaffetz decides maybe he should be locked up
- We can't investigate any Russian connections, we are far too busy investigating this
- For absolutely no reason in particular. Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) has introduced legislation that all future presidential candidates must undergo a physical and mental health examination by an independent doctor who will publicly release the results