John McCain is the US Senator for the state of Arizona and a member of the 115th US Congress.
This page contains links to Fark threads in which John McCain was discussed.
115th US CongressEdit
- Republicans and Democrats work together to...sign into law recent Obama executive orders?
- John McCain will fight Trump on torture. But nothing else, of course
- Now that the Kremlin has their stooge in power, they want to talk to him about reconsidering these tiresome sanctions that are hurting relations between the two countries
- After years of searching, John McCain finally finds his maverick spine and tells President Grubby Hands that he'll lift Russia's sanctions over his dead body
- McCain to Trump: How about you do some Presidentin' and help Ukraine fight off current Russian aggression? Is this thing on?
- Like an abused spouse calling a party host to apologize for their partner's drunken and boorish behavior at the event, today John McCain called the Australian Ambassador " to express my unwavering support for the U.S.-Australia alliance,"
- John McCain has become the sole voice of reason in the GOP
- In shocking news, John McCain is a maverick in name only and has backed all of Trump's decisions with his votes
- How bad are these town halls getting for Republicans? John McCain would rather make unannounced visits to war zones than go home to his constituents